A flurry of happiness, joy and excitement happened across the country between Thanksgiving and Valentine’s Day. (Those weeks are otherwise known as Engagement Season, in case you weren’t aware!) The U.S. Census Bureau says that around 2.2 million couples get married every year. The Diamond Information Center (they should know!) published a stat that approximately 10% of all marriage proposals occur on Valentine’s Day, with the other top “pop the question” days being Christmas and New Year’s Eve. Doing the math, that means on Valentine’s Day alone, 220,000 couples became newly engaged. If that’s you, congrats!
So now…it’s Wedding Planning Season. Whether you’re a “Do-It-Yourself” Planner or a “Hire-A-Wedding-Planner” Planner you’ll take care of the big stuff right away. THE Perfect Dress?—Check! Stunning Venue?--Check! BFFs to surround you on your journey?—Check! Great Food?—Check! Phenomenal Photographer?—Check! Hip DJ/Band?—Check!
Now comes the fun part! The details. How can you make every guest feel special and give them a unique party they’ll never forget? The answer is CHOCOLATE and here’s how:
- Photo Booths are all the rage on the celebration scene. Bring in a CHOCOLATE Photo Booth and your guests go home with those fun photos printed on CHOCOLATE lollipops.
- Accent your tables with delicious photos. Print your engagement picture on a CHOCOLATE frame. Provide an edible dark CHOCOLATE menu on each guest’s place setting.
- CHOCOLATE fountains and a CHOCOLATE buffet. Self-explanatory.
- Personalization is important. Send your guests home with a box of truffles with your initials and wedding date printed on a CHOCOLATE coin.
- After the big day, don’t forget about thank you gifts for your wedding party! You’ll get your gorgeous professional photos back soon. Print a picture of the bride with each bridesmaid on a CHOCOLATE photo frame to give as a thank you gift.
Wishing you and your guests the most amazing wedding day! Make sweet memories!